Register here for "How To Publish A Book In One Day"
Writing a book may seem difficult for someone who has never before publish a book before and may seem too difficult and daunting and its far from that once you know how to structure the process of publishing a book.
If you have the desire to be a published author, the only thing that is stopping you from doing so is yourself.
You can write a book and have it published without it costing you a fortune.
Every writer has a voice that they long to be heard. It is just a matter of getting that voice out to the public by way of the book, many opportunities will arise for you once you become a published author.
Thanks to the internet as well as advances in technology that involve printing, any writer can get their book published in an affordable way. Publish a book Forget vanity press – those days are over! You can get your book published with an online company that offers new and experienced writers a chance to get their voices heard.
Publishing a book can help you:
- Create your signature system
- Finally get all those ideas out your head and down on paper
- Be seen as the ‘go-to’ expert in your field
- Open the door to lucrative media opportunities
- Use the power of Amazon to boost your online rankings
- Attract more high profile speaking gigs
- Get more clients from around the Globe
Join us for our intensive one day workshop where you will discover:
- How to publish your book in one day – so you can finally get all that knowledge out of your head and out to your audience
- How to get your book onto the largest sales platform in the word – without getting overwhelmed by technology.
- How to write a book your ideal clients want to read – so you don’t end up with a spare room full of books gathering dust
- The exact steps to writing, editing and designing your authority book- discover our step by step blueprint covering everything you need to get your words into print
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes most self- published authors make
Date: Saturday, 12 Sept
Time: 9:30am - 5.30pm (Registration starts at 9:00am)
Venue: To be confirmed
9:30am - 1.00pm (Registration starts at 9:00am)
2.00pm - 5.30pm (2 session)
To be Confirmed.